Friday, January 28, 2011

Uncharted Played on the NGP [PSP2]


Setting aside the robotic sounding translator's voice, as we can now plainly see, this machine is a monster.  A behemoth, a Goliath, a giant in a sea of other really tiny adjectives.  The graphics appear to be far superior to that of a PS2, and far similar to that of the PS3.  One can only wonder what the limit of this tiny device is going to be.  Although I shouldn't call it tiny, as with a 5 inch screen, the device is actually slightly larger than the original PSP 1000 series and will be far more akin to the big ol' chunky GameBoy of our youths.  Which isn't a bad thing, since I carried that bad boy around with me everywhere I went and my pockets were roughly 1/5th of the size anyway.  This video was a fantastic guide to how this machine is going to work, and I for one, don't think I've been this excited for a piece of hardware since they first advertised the iPhone.  I can't wait to see what this means for portable gaming as a whole.  E3 is going to be super exciting this year!

NGP: Nintendo Got Pwned

No comments:

Post a Comment