Thursday, March 1, 2012

MMONDAY Approaches!

Hi all!  It's been a good long while since I've last updated.  Life has been busy!  I've since been working at Electronic Arts on their global brand Community team, but they decided to go in a different direction with their community support and have closed our department.

So sorry for the long absence!  But you can check back again now every Monday starting next week (3/5/2012) for a new segment called, "MMONDAY!" We will be posting videos and discussing MMORPG's at length, covering the ups and downs and the successes and short comings of the genre.

As you may or may not know, I have played MMORPG's since 1999 starting with Asheron's Call, and my list of MMORPG's in my "Been there, done that, got the t-shirt" book is well over 20.  I've personally alpha and beta tested over 17 major release MMORPG's in the last decade.  My cohorts on the project have similar MMORPG backgrounds.

This new segment is going to be really great!  I can't wait for you guys to see it!

-Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment