Monday, June 4, 2012

Some Fast Talk on E3

E3 Today was nifty. From what I can remember and from looking at my notes...

Things I liked:
Matt and Trey Parker
South Park: The Game
Ascend: New Gods
Halo 4
Splinter Cell: Blacklist
SimCity 5
Assassin's Creed 3
Watch Dogs <--BEST IN SHOW
The Last of Us
Beyond
Playstation All-Stars
God of War 4

Things that mite b cool:
FarCry 3

Things I hated:
Tomb Raider

Things that will probably suck or be irrelevant:
Everything else




I'll be going into greater detail on most of this once the conference is over, but, Sony and Ubisoft both had a great showing today. PS1 Classics coming to the Vita is a great thing for my vita and a terrible thing for my wallet. Watch Dogs was absolutely amazing. Beyond looks pretty nifty. The Last of Us looks just as incredible as I figured it would be.  The boat action of Assassin's Creed 3 had me reeling.  Just awesome.

Check back later this week/early next week for a full slew of my thoughts on this years showings!

No comments:

Post a Comment